Color: Black and Red
- Uses: 18-gauge brad nails ranging from 3/4″ to 2″ and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples ranging from 1/2” to 1-1/2”
- No-mar tip included to prevent unwanted scarring or denting to a work surface;
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user;
- Thumb wheel depth control adjustment allows for easy switch between varying materials;
- Quick clear jam release functions for easy maintenance;
Details: The 3 PLUS HF509040SP tool is a tool of combined functions. It could be used as an 18 gauge brad nailer, as well as an 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown stapler. It is ideal for both industrial use and residential use. It drives 18 gauge brads up to 2″ long, and 1/4″ crown staples from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″. It is excellent for internal and external trim job, soffits, furniture making, crafts, crown molding installation, cabinetry work and other fine finish application jobs. In case of jam, the quick clear jam release function get rid of jammed nails quickly.