- SMART POINT TECHNOLOGY: Easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- DRIVES: 18 GA Brad Nails from 5/8″ to 2-1/8″ length.
- TOOL-FREE JAM RELEASE MECHANISM: For easy nail removal.
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of nails.
- KIT INCLUDES: Nailer, 1/4 inch Air Fitting, Carrying Case and Extra No Mar Tips
Details: The BOSTITCH BTFP12233 Smart Point 18GA Brad Nailer Kit is the perfect tool to be used for cabinetry, upholstery and paneling. It allows you to choose from trigger system and countersinking options that best meet your project needs. The Smart Point Technology allows for easy nail placement as a result of a smaller nose compared to current BOSTITCH nailers and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool. It drives 18 GA brad nails from 5/8″ to 2-1/8″ length. Oil-free operation reduces the risk of oil stains. Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal, Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of brad nails, along with a selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation. Other Features: 1/4″ air fitting, rear air exhaust, & belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener. Specifications: Magazine Angle = Straight, Magazine Capacity = 100, Magazine Loading: Side Load, No Mar Pad, Operating Pressure = 70-120 psi. Kit Includes: Nailer, 1/4″ Air Fitting, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips