- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing and unwanted marks on the work material
Details: The DEWALT DCN680 18 Gauge Brad Nailer drives 18 Gauge brad nails from 5/8″ to 2-1/8″ which makes it ideal for fastening decorative molding, casing, kitchen crown, and shoe molding. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN680 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * – Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.