- Ideal for decorative trim, shoe molding, base board, crown molding, base molding, door and window casing, door installation, chair rail, hand railing and other projects
- Quick Release for easy access clearing jams
- Uses 18-Gauge straight brad nails ranging from 3/8-in to 1-1/4-in
- Dual spring in-line magazine provides a consistent feed of fasteners to the drive blade
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to stay close by, but not in the way
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: From the Manufacturer The Freeman PBR32Q is equipped with a 360-Degree adjustable exhaust, anodized aluminum cylinder, Teflon oil-less O-rings, one piece heat treated steel driver blade, finger-depth adjustment, no-mar tip, quick jamb release, anodized aluminum rail and an air filter/dust cap. The product also includes a reversible belt hook, oil, goggles and wrenches. The Freeman straight 1-1/4-Inch brad nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your face. The 18-gram 1-1/4-Inch brad nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, crafts and hobbies. This tool is manufactured under strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Freeman Pneumatic line of nailers was developed with the professional in mind. Our company has worked diligently to develop a product that could meet the demands of the professional customer and still hold true to the value associated with our product and its price point.