- Ideal for decorative trim, shoe molding, base board, crown molding, base molding, door and window casing, door installation, chair rail, hand railing and other projects
- Uses 18-Gauge Straight Brad Nails ranging from 5/8” to 2”
- Dual Spring Magazine, reversible belt hook and reload indicator
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to stay close by, but not in the way
- Teflon O-ring provide less wear on cylinders and pistons for great durability
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: From the Manufacturer Features: 360-degree Adjustable Exhaust, Anodized Aluminum Cylinder, Teflon Oil-less O-Rings, Anodized Aluminum Rail, Air Filter / Dust Cap, Reversible Belt Hook, One Piece Drive Blade, with Oil, Goggles, & Wrenches Included. The Freeman straight 2” Brad nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your face. The 18g 2” brad nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, crafts, and hobbies. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Freeman Pneumatic line of nailers was developed with the professional in mind. Our company has worked diligently to develop a product that could meet the demands of the Professional customer and still hold true to the value associated with our product and its price point. Freeman guns are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted by a US company, Prime Global Products, Inc. PGP is proud to offer our nailers to the professional and Do-it Yourselfers alike. Freeman nail guns are backed by our 7 Year Limited Warranty. If your Freeman tool ever needs service please read our warranty policy for complete details. Please contact use with any question regarding your Freeman Nailer at: www.freemantools.com or by calling 888-669-5672.