- Nailed It: This durably constructed pneumatic 18-gauge straight brad nailer is ideal for decorative trim, shoe moulding, base board, crown moulding, base moulding, door and window casing, door installation, chair rail, hand railing, and many other projects.
- Pro Design: This brad nailer features finger depth adjustment for use with different applications, quick release design for easy access to clear jams, dual spring magazine, reversible belt hook, and reload indicator. Safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools are included.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: The Freeman PBR50Q Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2″ Brad Nailer with Quick Jam Release is great for DIY home improvement and repair projects as well as professional contractor jobs. This air powered nail gun is designed for finish work such as decorative trim, furniture trim, moulding, cabinetry, window casings, picture frame assembly, as well as hobbies and crafts. Compatible with 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8″ to 2″, this lightweight brad nailer has a no mar safety tip to avoid damaging your work surface. Other convenient features include a quick jam release to provide easy access clearing in the event of a jammed nail, and being able to adjust the driving depth of the nails by simply turning a wheel near the trigger. The ergonomic design makes this rugged tool easy to use for long periods of time, and a comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy. The cylinder and magazine are constructed of anodized aluminum for long lasting durability, and the air filter / anti-dust cap works to keep debris out of the internal components and extend the life of the tool. A 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows you to direct air away from your face and debris as well. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2″ Brad Nailer with Quick Jam Release will significantly speed up your finish work, and includes a belt hook, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.