- Nailed It: This kit is a woodworkers dream turned into reality! It includes a 2″ brad nailer and a 1″ micro pinner for finishing and trim work, plus a sturdy canvas storage bag along with 1000 fasteners for each nailer, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.
- Versatile and Powerful: These nailers each come equipped with an anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, no mar tip, quick jam release, air filter / anti-dust cap, and 360 degree adjustable exhaust to keep air from blowing in your face while the tool is in use.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: The Freeman PPPBRCK Pneumatic Brad Nailer and Pinner Finish Kit with Bag and Nails (2-Piece) is very useful for DIYers at home as well as construction contractors at the job site. This kit contains an 18-Gauge 2″ Brad Nailer with Quick Jam Release (PBR50Q), and a 23-Gauge 1″ Micro Pin Mailer (PP123). The brad nailer is ideal for trim work, door and window casing, chair rails, cabinetry, furniture and picture frame assembly. This air powered nail gun features a quick jam release for easy access clearing in the event of a jammed fastener. The depth of the fasteners is adjustable by turning a wheel near the trigger, further increasing productivity and reducing downtime. An anodized aluminum cylinder and magazine, ergonomically engineered body, and comfort grip handle result in a balanced tool great for use over long shifts that will stand the test of time. The no mar safety tip and oil-free design ensure professional results. The micro pinner is specifically designed for finish applications such as detailed trim, glazing strips, jewelry cases, picture frames, along with hobbies and crafts. The headless micro pin nails it drives into even dense wood leave a nearly invisible hole. A comfort grip handle on this lightweight nail gun reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy. The Pneumatic Brad Nailer and Pinner Finish Kit (2-Piece) includes safety goggles, air tool oil, adjustment tools, and nails for each tool so you can get right to work.