Brand: Grex Power Tools
- Extended narrow nose provides access into hard to reach areas
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams
- Convenient side loading provides quick fastener reloading
- Contact safety mechanism prevents accidental firing of tool
Details: From the Manufacturer The GREX 1850 satisfies the general finishing needs of any workshop, by offering a large fastener range and an extended narrow nose to reach tight areas for detailed work. Although compact and lightweight in design, there is more than enough power to penetrate those long fasteners into hardwoods. The simplicity of the GREX 1850 will impress the user in how comfortable and balanced the tool feels in your hand. Because it is considered an industrial strength tool, it not only has to feel good, but must be easy to load, and fire fast with a bottom trigger safety. The internal safety mechanism, which is a part of the nose, allows the tool to be placed in tight areas for fastener placement.