- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications and in jobsite clean up
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode
- Tool less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4 inches shorter and .6 pounds lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability
- Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide type batteries
- Includes: (1) Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery BSL1830C (339782), Charger (UC18YFSL), Contractor Bag (371108), Safety Glasses (875769)
Details: The NT1850DE 18-Gauge Cordless Brad Nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors! Equipped with Brushless motor technology and powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery, it is capable of driving up to 1,650 nails per charge. It employs a unique air spring drive system (similar to Hitachi’s pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving-even at an angle, and easy maintenance if the need should arise due to fewer parts to manage. It also features a low battery indicator, selective actuation, tool-less jam release, tool-less depth of drive, variable position belt hook and LED light . This 18-Gauge cordless nailer drives nails from 5/8″ to 2″ in length and can be used for a variety of applications including molding installation, cabinet and picture frame assembly, wainscoting, chair rail, window and door casing and decorative trim.