Brand: K I M O.
- 【2-IN-1 Tool】No cords, no limits! KIMO cordless brad nailer proves that you don’t need noisy air compressor or tangles of hose anymore to drive brads like a pro. KIMO only designs the best nail guns and makes it possible for you to have both nailing and stapling function simultaneously at a modest price. (Suitable for 18 GA nails: 3/4’’to 2’’, and 18 GA staples: 3/4’’to 1-5/8’’)
- 【Dual Modes & Convenient Operation】Easily alternate between sequential and contact-actuation with our dual-mode toggle switch, which means you can fire a single brad with each trigger squeeze or a series of them by bumping the contact element at a speed of 80 nails/min. Adjust firing depth with the rotation knob at the top of the gun, making it ideal for a wide range of materials and different needs in nailing.
- 【Proudly Present KIMO Li-ion Technology】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With this 2.0Ah battery freshly charged, driving a total 700 brads into woods, and the tool doesn’t falter. Go with KIMO, and no worries about dying cells anymore!
- 【Lightweight Design & LED Lighting】Tool weight matters. Think about it; if you are installing crown molding overhead, a few extra pounds could make the difference between aching your shoulder and a pain-free job. KIMO nailer/stapler weighs in at a slight 6 lbs. Also, a pair of front-positioned LED lights provide a bit of aid besides the gun when nailing in a dark place.
- 【Compact and Comprehensive Set】The compact size lets the nailer fit into tight spaces and work in awkward positions where it might be difficult to swing your hammer and drive in a tiny nail. Now, a simple one-click helps you get the most valuable toolkit. Each 18GA Brad Nailer/Stapler Kit comes with 1* 20V 2.0Ah Lithium-ion Battery, 1* Fast Charger, 500 PCS 18GA nails, 500 PCS 18 GA crown staples, and 1*Allen Wrench for releasing jams.
Details: Is a Battery-Powered Brad Nailer a Right Choice for you? If you’re a pro, the answer is absolutely yes. For those small and odd jobs, or to take care of punch-list items, it’s hard to beat the convenience of battery-powered brad nailer. However, we can’t deny that there are also some caveats. Compressor-powered nailer has the advantage of being much smaller and lighter, and you never worry about keeping a battery charged. Of course, you can get a kit containing a nail gun, small compressor and hose for the same price. On the other hand, you have to get prepared well so that you will not vex yourself by setting up the compressor and dragging a hose around behind you all the time. Be careful, not trip over the cord! What to Expect? When it’s time to set up your tool game and have some projects where there is no power, then reach for this 20V Cordless 2-IN-1 Brad Nailer/Stapler, designed to be portable, effective, and efficient as corded one yet convenient for use and storage. Featuring with a max speed of 80 nail per minute and a highly efficient air cylinder, this 18 Gauge nailer/stapler provides enough power to get the job done, making it an excellent option for both amateur and professionals. Detail-oriented Design It’s a reasonably compact tool with a delicate balance of weight and size for comfortable operation. The bare device weighs 6.2 lbs., noted as one of the lightest of its kind in the industry. Its dry-fire lockout and malfunction indicator remind you when the magazine is empty. It takes around 500 nails to drain the fresh 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery of charge. Overall, if you want a frustration-free experience, make your KIMO decision today. Notice To release the jam, please use the Allen Wrench to open the cover of the head.Treat a nailer like a firearm, finger off the trigger until you’re ready to fire!!