- Drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8″ to 2″; magazine capacity up to 110 nails
- 2-mode selector switch for sequential or contact nailing operation. Net weight (with battery): 7.7 pounds
- Easy to use “tool-less” depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Anti-dry drive mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- Battery gauge indicates battery charge level
- Drives up to 1,660 finish nails using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT Battery (battery not included)
Details: The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2″ Brad Nailer, 18 Ga. (model XNB01Z, tool only), is an ideal solution for installing narrow trim and molding. The XNB01Z is compact and powerful, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8″ to 2″ with a magazine capacity of up to 110 nails. Using the 18V LXT 3.0Ah battery, the XNB01Z will drive up to 1,000 nails on a single charge (attaching plywood to Douglas Fir with 5/8″ to 2″ nail). For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.