Brand: Metabo HPT
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump Fire mode
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications and in jobsite clean up
- Unique air spring drive system (similar to Metabo HPT Pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero Ramp up time
Details: The NT1850DEQ4 18-gauge cordless brad nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors! Equipped with brushless motor technology, It is capable of driving up to 1, 650 nails per charge. It employs a unique air spring drive system (similar to Metabo HPT Pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving-even at an angle, and easy maintenance If the need should arise due to fewer parts to manage. It also features a low battery indicator, selective actuation, tool-less jam release, tool-less depth of drive, variable position belt hook and LED light. This 18-gauge cordless nailer drives nails from 5/8″ To 2″ In length and can be used for a variety of applications including molding installation, Cabinet and picture frame Assembly, wainscoting, chair rail, window and door casing and decorative trim.