- Drives a wide range of both slight-headed and medium headed brads to give you two tools in one.
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. – the lightest weight available in a brad nailer – for easy maneuvering and handling in small places.
- Features easy side loading that allows you to choose brad length without adjusting tool, plus an E-Z Clear jam feature allowing easy removal of a jammed fastener.
- Superior power (40% more than comparable tools) makes it suitable for use on hardwood, plastics, and particleboard.
- Oil free design means easier maintenance and no lubrication to stain fine woods.
Details: From the Manufacturer The SENCO? SLP20 Brad Nailer drives both slight-headed and medium-headed brads in a wide range of lengths. As the result of extensive customer research, the SLP20 design ensures unmatched ease of use as well as superior precision and driving power, which makes the tool suitable for fastening a variety of material types and thicknesses.