- Oil-free engine: requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- Selectable trigger system: easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Trigger lockout mode for use when working in occupied spaces
- Dial-A-Depth control: quickly and conveniently set fasteners to desired depths
- Swivel air fitting: increased maneuverability. Filtered air inlet for improved engine durability.
- Reversible belt hook: with integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience
Details: Product Description Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains. Selectable trigger system converts from sequential to contact operation. Low nail lockout prevents dry firing. Swivel air fitting with internal filter, ultra-quiet rear exhaust. Reversible belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener. ‘Dial-A-Depth’ control for precise countersinking. Lightweight magnesium design for added durability. Quick release nosepiece for fast and easy jam clearing. Specs: Weight 3.9 lbs; Driving Power 285 in-lbs.; Magazine Capacity: 100 Nails; Fastener Specifications: 16GA Finish Nails (1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″). Includes: Finish Nailer, 1/4″ Swivel Fitting; 4 Profile Tips, Carrying Case, Hex Wrenches & Belt Hook. From the Manufacturer The Bostitch FN1664K 16GA Straight Finish Nailer has a tough new industrial design that shows this tool is built to last. Driving 3/4 In. to 2-1/2 In. 16GA fasteners, this tool is great for any finish and trim job. Its oil-free design requires no maintenance and prevents stains on work surfaces, while the swivel air fitting with filtered air inlet increases maneuverability and improves engine durability. The selectable trigger system allows for easy conversion between sequential or contact modes. Additionally, the FN1664K features a dial-a-depth control for quick countersinking adjustments as well as a low fastener lockout that prevents dry fire and alerts the user when it’s time to reload. The ultra-quiet rear exhaust directs air away from the user and the reversable belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener allows for ultimate convenience on the job site. This tool is an excellent choice for fastening crown molding, door jams, cabinetry, stair cases and all woodworking applications. Kit includes: Nailer, 4 profile tips, hex wrench, belt hook and durable carrying case.