- 100% battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC628)
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
Details: The DEWALT DCN650 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 15 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″ which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * – Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.