Color: DEWALTÃ‚Â Yellow and Black
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad; Sequential action trigger installed
Details: Amazon.com Innovative DEWALT technology allows you to use the D51257K with or without oil, offering you the versatility to complete a wide range of jobs quickly and efficiently. With its operating pressure of 70-120 PSI, this versatile nailer takes one- to 2-1/2-inch 16 gauge straight collated nails, and provides the freedom of tool-less perks including a 360 degree rotating exhaust cap, nail depth adjustment, and a front opening that releases any jams for smooth, reliable performance. The D51257K comes with a carrying case; 1000 two-inch finish nails; a low-profile, no-mar pad; a pre-installed sequential action trigger; and a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included). From the Manufacturer The D51257K ushers in the next generation of DEWALT finish nailers. Making use of Sealed Lube Dual Technology, allows the unit’s motor to work as either an oil free or an oil lubricated unit. Tool-free features include: an adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, and a 360° rotating exhaust cap. Uses 1″ to 2-1/2″ (25.4 mm – 65 mm) 16 gauge straight collated nails and includes carrying case, 1000 of 2″ finish nails, a low profile no-mar pad, a pre-installed sequential action trigger, as well a trigger lock off. (Safety Glasses are not included).