- Common uses are fastening wood and metal Furring, drywall track, and metal lath
- Trim fast Model 210T accepts pins from 1″ To 3″ Long
- The tool features an easy-load MAGAZINE, adjustable drive control and comes standard with a durable plastic carrying case; tool Size: 11.5 by 3.5 by 12-Inch
- At 115 PSI maximum air pressure, The tool consistently countersinks the fasteners even when used with James hardier xld 5/4 Trim
- Magazine capacity: 40 pins (t-nail style); fastener Type: trim fast ast-100 t-nails
Details: The Model 210T Tool drives ast-100 pins t-nail style pins to attach fiber cement and/or wood trim to concrete masonry units or cold formed steel framing 14-Gauge and lighter. It accepts pins from 1-inch to 3-inch in length.