- Nailed It: This 34 degree angle finish nailer is great for installing base board, crown moulding, trim, doors, window casing, cabinetry and furniture components. It uses 34 degree 15 gauge fasteners from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″.
- Pro Design: This lightweight and durable nail gun features a quick jam release, dual mode trigger for sequential or bump firing, and a tool-free depth adjust. It will significantly increase the productivity of DIYers at home and professional construction contractors at the job site.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: Top off your projects with Freeman PFN1564 Pneumatic 15-Gauge 34 Degree Angle 2-1/2″ Finish Nailer. Use it to install door and window casing, moulding, trim, chair rails, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. This air powered nail gun is compatible with 15 gauge tape or glue collated 34 degree finish nails from 1-1/4″ to 2-1/2″. Convenient and time saving features include a tool-free quick jam release nose for fast and easy nail extraction should a nail jam during use, a dual mode trigger for switching between sequential or bump firing, and a comfort grip handle to reduce fatigue and increase control. The depth of the nails is easily adjustable for various applications by simply turning a wheel near the trigger. The 34 degree angle of the magazine allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease. This finish nailer is a must-have for DIYers taking on home improvement and repair projects, as well as professional construction contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 15-Gauge 34 Degree Angle 2-1/2″ Finish Nailer includes a blow molded carry case, belt hook, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.