Brand: Metabo HPT
- Powered by a gas fuel rod (sold separately) and Lithium-Ion battery for complete portability
- Fuel rods can be replenished immediately upon depletion instead of waiting for a compressor cycle
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime
- Double lock fuel compartment latches securely and keeps the fuel rod seated firmly
- Hitachi’s 3.6V Lithium-Ion batteries drive up to 2,000 fasteners per charge
Details: The Hitachi NT65GAPR 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Cordless Lithium-Ion Angle Finish Nailer can be powered by either a gas fuel rod or a Lithium-Ion battery for versatile portability. It is designed to be lightweight, with an elastomer handle for comfort, yet be able to drive 1,200 – 2,000 nails per charge or gas rod depending on the power source you use. This Finish Nailer also has a dry fire lockout feature that prevents you from shooting blanks, extending the life of the tool and protecting the surface you are working on. A double lock compartment latch secures the fuel securely, while a low-battery indicator alerts you when the battery needs to be recharged. Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications, and in job site clean up Lightweight at only 4.4 lbs. for balance, maneuverability and minimal user fatigue and ideal for overhead and extended use applications Finish nailer fuel rods power 1,200 shots each Low battery indicator light alerts the user of battery status to prevent unexpected downtime Patented elastomer handle provides comfort and ensures a secure grip Includes: 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Cordless Lithium-Ion Angle Finish Nailer – NT65GAPR,3.6V 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries – 326263,AC / DC Charger – UC3SML,No Mar Nose Cap – 886349,3mm Hex Bar Wrenches – 943277,Safety Glasses – 875769,4mm Hex Bar Wrenches – 944458,Carrying Case – 886608.