Brand: Metabo HPT
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch no tools or parts required
- Tool less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360 degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 pounds, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34 degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
Details: Product Description The NT65MA4 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4″ up to 2-1/2″ in length. Includes: Safety Glasses (875769), No Mar Tip (881751), 1/4″ NPT Male Plug (190001), Carrying Case (884340). Weight – 4.2 lbs, Length – 13-9/16″, Height – 12″, Width – 3-1/4″, Operating Pressure – 70-120 PSI, Grip – Rubber, Nail Capacity – 100 nails, Magazine Type – Rear Loading, Nail Diameter – 15-Gauge, Nail Lengths – 1-1/4″ – 2-1/2″, Magazine Angle – 34 Degrees From the Manufacturer The Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2-Inch Angle Finish Nailer features Hitachi’s new industrial design and fires 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch. The integrated air duster makes clearing debris from work surfaces quick and easy. Simply press the button and clear the surface where you need to place the nail. This finish nailer has an easy clear nose, a depth of drive dial and sequential or contact nailing modes. With its lightweight aluminum housing, the NT65MA4 may be used for the installation of crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. This package comes with safety glasses, a no-mar tip and a handy carrying case. Its tool-free depth adjustment provides simplicity and flexibility when fastening various types of wood. The easy clear nose makes for quick extraction in instances of nail jams. The Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2-Inch Angle Finish Nailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the original purchase date. In addition any pistons, drivers and O-rings associated with this tool are covered by a 90-day warranty. from the original purchase date. Hitachi Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry.