- Efficient motor design offers leading power performance
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- “Tool-less” depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink nailing
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation
Details: The Makita 16 gauge straight finish nailer (model AF601) combines a myriad of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF601 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard 16 ga. Straight finish nails sized 1″ to 2-1/2″. the nail Lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 3.8 lbs., the AF601 was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air Duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.