Brand: Metabo HPT
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump Fire mode, when Rapid nailing is preferred
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime
- Led light is handy when working in low light areas
Details: The NT1865DMQ4 16-gauge cordless finish nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors! Equipped with brushless motor technology, It is capable of driving up to 1, 500 nails per charge. It employs a unique air spring drive system (similar to Metabo HPT Pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving-even at an angle, and easy maintenance If the need should arise due to fewer parts to manage. It also features a low battery indicator, selective actuation, tool-less jam release, tool-less depth of drive, variable position belt hook and LED light. This 16-gauge cordless finish nailer drives nails from 1″ To 2-1/2″ In length and can be used for a variety of applications including chair rail, install molding, cabinetry and other finish applications.