Color: Gray & Black
- Multipurpose Versatility: This pneumatic nailer’s 3-in-1 design is compatible with 18 gauge staples, 18 gauge brad nails, and 16 gauge finish nails. It features a comfort padded grip, and a lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue.
- Pro Design: This nail gun features a no mar tip that protects your work surface from damage, 360 degree adjustable exhaust that keeps air, dust, and debris out of your workspace, and a reload indicator to make it easy to see when you are running low on fasteners.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The NuMax SL31 Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2″ Finish Nailer and Stapler is a great tool for working on projects such as base boards, cabinet backing, chair rail molding, shoe and crown molding, furniture trim, decorative trim, and window casing. This air powered nail gun and stapler combo is compatible with 16 gauge straight finish nails from 3/4″ to 2″, 18 gauge brad nails from 3/8″ to 2″, and 18 gauge 1/4″ narrow crown staples from 1/2″ to 1-5/8″. Designed for quick reloading, the magazine effortlessly switches between fastener types without any kind of adjustment. To get started, open the magazine and load the fasteners. The 18 gauge brad nails are loaded on the left side, 16 gauge finish nails are loaded to the right, and 18 gauge staples are loaded in the center. A reload indicator lets you see when you are running low on fasteners, and a tool-free finger depth adjust allows you to adjust the depth of the nails and staples fast and easy by turning a wheel near the trigger. A no mar safety tip eliminates damage to work surfaces, ensuring professional results for DIYers as well as construction contractors. The body of this pneumatic finish mailer and stapler is ergonomically designed, resulting in a lightweight and rugged tool great for long shifts. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control and accuracy of fastener placement. A very convenient 360 degree adjustable exhaust allows you to easily direct air away from your face and debris. Air tool oil and adjustment tools are included. The Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2″ Finish Nailer and Stapler will increase your productivity when taking on finish work around the home or job site.