- Powerful motor – drives a 2-1/2 inch finish nail into solid oak
- Rear loading magazine with by-pass pusher – for quick 2-step reloading
- Tool-free jam release – for easy clearing to keep you going
- 2 No-mar pads – to keep work surface clean of tool marks
- 16 gauge fastener diameter
Details: From the Manufacturer Ridgid R250SFA 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer has a powerful motor that drives a 2 1/2 inch finish nail into solid oak. Rear loading magazine with by-pass pusher for quick 2-step reloading. Tool-free jam release for easy clearing to keep you going. 2 No-mar pads to keep work surface clean of tool marks. Specifications: Fastener Type: straight finish nails, Fastener Diameter: 16 gauge, Fastener Range: 3/4in. – 2 1/2 in., Magazine Capacity: 100 nails, Tool Weight: 3.5 lbs. Includes case, oil, 1,000 nails, eye protection, 3 wrenches and 2 no-mar pads.