- Ideal for construction projects
- Drives 1 1/2″ to 2 1/2″ clipped head nails (15 gauge)
- 70-120 PSI operating pressure
- Adjustable depth and exhaust deflector
- Includes lubricating oil, adjusting wrenches, safety glasses and custom carrying case
Publisher: Great Lakes Tool MFG INC
Details: From the Manufacturer A perfect tool for construction and home use. WHAM 61867WM 15 Gauge 1 1/2″ Angle Finish Nailer is strong, reliable and light enough to use all day for those framing, siding and decking construction projects. This nailer drives 1 1/2″ to 2 1/2″ clipped head nails (15 gauge). Uses 34° clipped head nail strips with a magazine load capacity of 100. Pneumatic driving action at 70-120 PSI operating pressure allows for great firing action and precision. The adjustable exhaust deflector directs exhaust away from working area and the rubber-wrapped handle allows a comfortable grip. Included with the nailer; lubricating oil, safety glasses, and hex wrenches all easily stored in the custom carrying case.