- Manual flooring mailer with 200-nail capacity magazine
- Light, easy-to-use nailer drives L-shaped cleats with a single blow; wide foot design
- Durable, lightweight aluminum; rubber bumper protects flooring
- Includes white-faced rubber mallet
- 13-1/2 by 17-1/2 by 3-1/2-inches; 9-1/2-pounds; 7-year warranty
Details: Amazon.com If you’re not into pneumatics, this may well be your best choice for a flooring nailer. It’s lightweight but incredibly well-made, and it securely drives its L-shaped, serrated cleats into tongue-and-groove, 3/4-inch solid hardwood flooring. From the Manufacturer The Bostitch MFN-200 manual flooring cleat nailer can be used for all solid and engineered hardwood flooring installations. Using a mallet actuated system, the MFN-200 drives 1-1/2- to 2-inch L-shaped flooring cleats. Its aluminum housing increases jobsite durability. The long reach handle allows for improved comfort and control. The rubber bumpers along the tool body help protect the floor from damage. Its 200-cleat magazine capacity increases speed and efficiency by eliminating the need to constantly reload. Bostitch backs this tool with its 7-year warranty. Both professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers will enjoy using this tool when installing hardwood flooring.