- Nailed It: This durable flooring nailer uses 18 gauge L-cleats to install 3/8″ to 3/4″ solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring, bamboo, exotic wood, and other dense flooring types. The no mar base makes it safe to use on prefinished or unfinished flooring.
- Pro Design: This pneumatic nailer features a durable, lightweight aluminum construction, light strike bumper, tool-free quick release to easily clear jams, and interchangeable base plates enabling you to match flooring thickness for accurate fastener placement.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: Designed to stand up to the rigors of everyday use, the Estwing EF18GLCN Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4″ L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is built with a hardened steel drive blade, rubber O-rings, and an aluminum body. This air powered flooring nailer features a light strike bumper, and comes with a lightweight fiberglass mallet. The white rubber head prevents marring when you move your flooring into place. On the rare occasion the nailer jams, the tool-free quick jam release makes it easy get back to work quickly. The 360 degree swivel industrial NPT fitting gives you flexibility when moving around, and the air filter and anti-dust cap keep the tool’s interior clean and running smoothly. Each nailer comes with a padded bag with front and interior pockets. This flooring nailer can install 3/8″ to 3/4″ solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring, bamboo, exotic wood, or other dense flooring. The no mar base makes it safe to use on prefinished or unfinished flooring. This nailer is designed to use 18 gauge L-cleats ranging from 1-1/4″ to 1-3/4″. This L-cleat flooring nailer is suitable for any professional construction contractor at the job site or DIYer at home. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4″ L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools.