- Nailed It: This versatile flooring nailer uses 16 gauge L-cleats and 15.5 gauge 1/2″ crown flooring staples. Two interchangeable base plates let you install 1/2″ to 3/4″ solid hardwood including cherry, oak, maple, walnut, and other nail down tongue and groove flooring.
- Pro Design: This nailer features a durable and lightweight aluminum body, tool-free quick release to clear jams quickly, no-mar feet, light strike bumper, and interchangeable base plates. It comes with a fiberglass mallet, padded bag, air tool oil and adjustment tools.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The award-winning Estwing EFL50Q Pneumatic 2-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer and Stapler gives you the flexibility to switch between the two most popular flooring fasteners without having to carry around separate tools. Designed to stand up to the rigors of everyday use, it is built with a hardened steel drive blade, rubber O-rings, and an aluminum body. This air powered flooring nailer and stapler combo features a light strike bumper, and comes with a lightweight fiberglass mallet. The white rubber head prevents marring when you move your flooring into place. On the rare occasion the nailer jams, the tool-free quick jam release makes it easy to get back to work quickly. The 360 degree swivel industrial NPT fitting gives you flexibility when moving around, and the air filter / anti-dust cap keep the tool’s interior clean and running smoothly. Each nailer comes with a padded bag with front and interior pockets. This nailer can install most 1/2″ to 3/4″ solid tongue and groove flooring, and comes with two interchangeable base plates. The no mar base makes it safe to use on prefinished or unfinished flooring. The 2-in-1 nailer is compatible with 16 gauge L-cleats from 1-1/2″ to 2″, and 15.5 gauge 1/2″ crown flooring staples from 1-1/2″ to 2″. This flooring nailer and stapler is suitable for any professional construction contractor at the job site or DIYer at home. The Pneumatic 2-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer and Stapler is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools.