- Nailed It: This kit features the Freeman 18-Gauge L-Cleat Flooring Nailer (PF18GLCN), and the Freeman 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFBC940). It’s versatile enough for almost any flooring install from 3/8″ to 3/4″ thick, including prefinished exotic or bamboo flooring.
- Pro design: this kit is an affordable solution for both the professional and do-it yourselfer, featuring durably constructed flooring nailers of high strength aluminum and heat-treated steel parts. Fasteners and a lightweight fiberglass mallet with a rubber head are included.
- The right tool for the job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction Tools and Accessories, including staplers and nailers For siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, BOSTITCH, Senco, Paslode, and DEWALT.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The Freeman P2PFK14 Professional Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit with Fasteners (2-Piece) is an essential pairing of tools for construction contractors at the job site and DIYers at home. This kit contains a Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4″ L-Cleat Flooring Nailer (PF18GLCN), and a 4-in-1 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-5/8″ Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler (PFBC940). The Flooring Nailer is ideal for the installation of tongue and groove hardwood flooring, and is specifically designed for dense wood applications such as bamboo, teak, cherry, and other exotic hardwoods. Three interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 3/8″ to 3/4″ flooring. Constructed of lightweight aluminum with a durable one piece drive blade made of heat-treated steel, this rugged air powered tool is easy to use for long stretches of time. An ergonomically designed extended handle and a light strike bumper help reduce fatigue. The 4-in-1 Mini Flooring Nailer and Stapler is perfect for installing 1/4″ to 1/2″ solid or engineered flooring with a 45 degree base. Easily remove the flooring foot, and this multi-purpose tool functions as a brad nailer and stapler for trim and finish work. The Professional Pneumatic Flooring Nailer Kit (2-Piece) also includes a long reach fiberglass mallet with a padded grip and rubber head, fasteners for each tool, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.