- Flooring kit includes both a 2-1 flooring nailer and a multi-function Oscillating tool
- Lightweight 2-in-1 flooring nailer is the ideal for 1/2-inch, 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch solid hardwood flooring projects including cherry, Oak, maple, walnut and other nail down tongue and groove flooring
- The flooring nailer uses 15-1/2 gauge 1/2″ Crown flooring staples and 16 gauge flooring L cleats
- The oscillating multi-function tool will help trim molding and cabinets, cut door jambs, scrape away remnants from old flooring and sand in those hard-to-reach areas
- The Multi-Tool comes with a scraper blade, cutting blade, sanding pad with paper, 6-Foot power cord, Allan wrench and a convenient carrying bag.
Details: We have combined our lightweight 2-in-1 solid hardwood tongue and groove flooring nailer with our oscillating multi-tool for the ultimate flooring installation combo kit to help you tackle your next flooring project. The Freeman P50LSLW lightweight 2-in-1 flooring nailer is the ideal flooring nailer for your ½-Inch, 5/8-Inch and ¾-Inch solid hardwood flooring projects. This nailer will drive 16-Gauge L cleats or 15. 5 gauge 1/2″ crown flooring staples from 1 ½-Inches to 2-Inches in length. The no-mar base makes it safe for both pre-finished and unfinished flooring. The semi-quick release nose is the first of its kind on a flooring nailer, allows you only loosen a couple of hex screws on the base quickly and efficiently to remove a nail jam. Our lightweight composite handle reduces workload stress and fatigue on your body. The nailer comes with two interchangeable base plates to accommodate 1/2″ to 3/4″ flooring. It comes with a lightweight, durable fiberglass no-mar mallet and a durable canvas storage bag. The P50LSLW is equipped with all the advantages of Freeman Tools such as a one-piece drive blade and anodized aluminum magazine, all backed by a 7-year manufacturer’s . The oscillating multi-function tool will help trim molding and cabinets, cut door jambs, scrape away remnants from old flooring and sand in those hard-to-reach areas. The multi-tool comes with a scraper blade, cutting blade, sanding pad with paper, 6-foot power cord, Allan wrench and a convenient carrying bag. The four pin spindle holds the accessories in place for added safety. The Freeman TD9508BT1 is rated at 1. 8 amps and 120 volts for reliable operation up to 22, 000 oscillations per minute and backed by a 30-day . The tools combined offer the perfect starter kit for the do-it-yourselfer and professional alike.