Color: Black and Orange
- Nailed It: This Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer and Stapler uses 16 gauge T-cleats and L-cleats, and 15.5 gauge flooring staples. It comes with interchangeable base plates that make it perfect for both solid wood tongue and groove or engineered flooring from 1/2″ to 3/4″.
- Pro Design: This durable nailer features an anodized aluminum magazine, no mar protection plate and self leveling front foot. It’s ideal for solid wood tongue and groove flooring from 1/2″ to 23/32″ in thickness. A lightweight fiberglass handle mallet is included.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Details: The Freeman PDX50C Lightweight Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer and Stapler is an excellent choice for your hardwood flooring installation with all types of solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring including cherry, oak, maple, and walnut. This air powered flooring nailer and stapler is compatible with 16 gauge T-cleats and L-cleats, and 15.5 gauge 1/2″ crown staples from 1-1/2″ to 2″ for all three types of fasteners. Two interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 1/2″ to 3/4″ flooring, and the no mar design protects finished flooring surfaces. Constructed of lightweight and durable aluminum with heat treated steel parts, this rugged pneumatic tool is 20% lighter than comparative models and ideal for use over long spans of time. An anodized aluminum magazine, one piece drive blade and high quality rubber O-rings extend the life of this 3-in-1. The revolutionary design of this flooring nailer and stapler makes it perfect for DIYers as well as professional construction contractors because it provides outstanding value at a fraction of the price for three individual tools. The Lightweight Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer and Stapler includes a long reach fiberglass mallet with a padded grip, two interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools, and is covered by Freeman’s 7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty.