- Nailed It: This Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer uses 18 gauge L-cleats and 16 gauge L- and T-cleats. It’s ideal for oak, maple, hickory, bamboo, and engineered tongue and groove flooring – both finished and unfinished.
- Pro Design: This durable nailer features lightweight aluminum construction, an extended reach handle, no mar feet, and 3 interchangeable base plates that provide stability and protect finished floor surfaces from scratches. It comes with a no mar fiberglass mallet.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The Freeman PF1618GLCN Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer is the first all-in-one flooring nailer, providing DIYers and professional contractors with a solution that takes the guess work out of what flooring nailer to buy. For the installation of more common tongue and groove hardwood flooring, such as 5/8″ to 3/4″ oak, maple, and hickory, the 16 gauge T-cleat is ideal. If you are installing 3/8″ to 3/4″ engineered or solid tongue and groove flooring, including bamboo, stranded bamboo, carbonized bamboo, or exotic hardwoods, the 18 gauge L-cleat is your fastener. The durable anodized aluminum magazine allows you to load 16 gauge L-cleats or 18 gauge L-cleats ranging in sizes from 1-1/4″ to 2″ in length without making any adjustments or modifications, providing a seamless operation. This air powered flooring nailer uses any brand of 16 or 18 gauge L-cleat, so there is no fear of finding the correct fastener. The one piece drive blade is made of hardened steel with an aluminum cylinder and high quality rubber O-rings, while the body of the nailer is constructed of durable die cast aluminum to stand up to daily use. Featuring 3 interchangeable base plates, this pneumatic flooring nailer provides stability and protects flooring surfaces from scratches. Height adjustment of the base plates allows you to precisely line up with your nailing area, and the no mar design provides increased protection when working on finished flooring surfaces. The Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer includes a fiberglass mallet with rubber head, three interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment wrenches.