- Nailed It: This pneumatic flooring nailer features a lightweight aluminum body, ergonomic comfort grip handle, light strike bumper, and 3 interchangeable base plates. The no mar foot will protect the surface from scratches and is safe for pre-finished flooring.
- Perfect for Hardwood Flooring: This flooring nailer drives 18 gauge L-cleats, ideal for installing dense flooring like strand woven bamboo, Brazilian teak, cherry, engineered flooring and other exotic hardwoods. The magazine holds up to 120 fasteners.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The Freeman PF18GLCN Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4″ L-Cleat Flooring Nailer is built for the installation of tongue and groove hardwood flooring, and is specifically designed for dense wood applications such as strand woven bamboo, teak, cherry, and other exotic hardwoods. This air powered flooring nailer is compatible with 18 gauge L-cleats from 1-1/4″ to 1-3/4″, and three interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 3/8″ to 3/4″ flooring. Constructed of lightweight and durable aluminum with heat-treated steel parts, this rugged pneumatic tool is easy to use for long stretches of time. An ergonomically designed extended reach handle helps reduce fatigue, along with a light strike bumper. A no mar foot protects finished flooring surfaces and ensures professional results for DIYers at home as well as construction contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 18-Gauge 1-3/4″ L-Cleat Flooring Nailer includes a long reach fiberglass mallet with a padded grip, three interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools. Surface Type- Brick,Carpet,Concrete,Hardwood Surface,Pavers,Stone,Tile.