- Ideal for the installation of 5/16″ To 5/8″ Solid, engineered, and exotic tongue and groove hardwood flooring
- Compatible with 20 gauge L-cleats from 1 inch to 1-1/4 inch
- Ergonomic Dual handle design for ease of operation, reduced fatigue, and increased control
- Light strike bumper for working longer shifts with less fatigue
- Fiberglass mallet with rubber head, (4) Interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools included
Details: The Freeman PF20LM pneumatic 20-Gauge 1-1/4″ L-cleat flooring nailer is a great choice for installing solid, engineered, and exotic Tongue and Groove hardwood flooring. This air powered flooring nailer is compatible with 20 gauge L-cleats from 1″ To 1-1/4″, and four interchangeable base plates allow you to work on 5/16″ To 5/8″ Flooring. An ergonomic Dual handle design and a light strike bumper make long shifts possible by reducing fatigue while increasing comfort and control. Constructed of high strength and lightweight aluminum with heat treated steel parts, This durable tool is built to last. An anodized aluminum magazine further extends the life of this rugged flooring nailer. A semi-quick jam release allows for easy access to the drive blade in the event of a jammed fastener. A No mar foot ensures professional results for DIYers as well as construction contractors by providing increased protection to finished flooring surfaces. The pneumatic 20-Gauge 1-1/4″ L-cleat flooring nailer includes a fiberglass mallet with a rubber head, four interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.