- Nailed It: This versatile 3-in-1 flooring nailer drives 3 types of fasteners without having to change the magazine: T-cleats, L-cleats, and staples. It features no mar interchangeable base plates for stability and protection against scratches to finished floor surfaces.
- Pro Design: This nailer features a durable and lightweight aluminum body, long reach handle with padded grip, and one piece heat-treated drive blade of hardened steel. It comes with a carrying case, no-mar white rubber flooring mallet, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: The Freeman PFL618BR Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer and Stapler with Case is perfect for construction contractors and DIYers to install 1/2″ to 3/4″ solid tongue and groove hardwood flooring. This air powered tool is compatible with 15.5 gauge 1/2″ crown staples, 16 gauge T-cleats, and 16 gauge L-cleats from 1-1/2″ to 2″ for all three types of fasteners. The lightweight body of this combination flooring nailer and stapler is constructed of die cast aluminum, with a one piece drive blade of hardened steel for durability. Two interchangeable no mar base plates provide stability for this versatile tool and prevent damage to finished flooring surfaces, ensuring professional results. Recent upgrades have been made to the shape of the foot, along with adding a semi-quick release for easier access to the drive blade in the event of a jammed fastener. Other features include an ergonomically designed handle to reduce fatigue during use, and an air filter / anti-dust cap to protect internal components from debris. The Pneumatic 3-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Flooring Nailer and Stapler includes a wooden handled flooring mallet with a rubber head, plastic blow molded storage case, safety goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.