- The Flooring nailer uses 15-1/2 Gauge 1/2″ Crown Flooring Staples and 16 Gauge Flooring L cleats
- Ideal for 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ solid hardwood including cherry, oak, maple, walnut and other nail down tongue and groove flooring
- No-mar front foot to protect pre-finished surfaces
- Semi-quick release nose for easy tool free jam clearing
- ABS handle to reduce vibration transfer and reduce overall weight
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The Freeman P50LSLW lightweight 2-in-1 flooring nailer is the ideal flooring nailer for your 1/2″, 5/8″ and 3/4″ solid hardwood flooring projects. The no-mar base makes it safe for both pre-finished and unfinished flooring. The semi-quick release nose is the first of its kind on a flooring nailer! This allows you to simply loosen a couple of hex screws on the base to quickly and easily clear a nail jam. Our lightweight composite handle reduces workload stress and fatigue on your body. The nailer comes with two interchangeable base plates to accommodate 1/2″ to 3/4″ flooring. It comes with a lightweight durable fiberglass no-mar mallet. The P50LSLW is equipped with all of the advantages of Freeman Tools such as a one piece drive blade and anodized aluminum magazine, all backed by a 7 year manufacturers warranty.