Color: Grey and Black
- Nailed It: This 2-in-1 flooring nailer and stapler works with 16 gauge L-cleats and 15.5 gauge 1/2″ crown flooring staples. It features a dual handle design to suit your installation method for solid wood or engineered flooring.
- Pro Design: This pneumatic nailer features a durable and lightweight aluminum construction, light strike bumper, semi-quick release nose to easily clear jams, and interchangeable base plates enabling you to install solid or engineered flooring from 1/2″ to 3/4″.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Details: The NuMax S50LSDH Pneumatic 2-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Dual Handle Flooring Nailer and Stapler is an excellent choice when installing most 1/2″ to 3/4″ solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring including cherry, oak, maple, and walnut – along with bamboo or exotic flooring. This air powered flooring nailer and stapler combo tool comes with three interchangeable base plates, and is compatible with 16 gauge L-cleats from 1-1/2″ to 2″ and 15.5 gauge 1/2″ crown staples from 1-1/2″ to 2″. The dual handle design allows you to use either the short handle or extended handle, depending on whether you prefer to knee or stand during installation. This convenient option combined with a light strike bumper will really save your back and reduce fatigue when working for long shifts. The semi-quick release nose allows for easy jam removal in the event of a jammed fastener and increases productivity. Professional results are ensured with a no mar foot to protect finished working surfaces. Boasting a lightweight and durable aluminum body, aluminum cylinder, and high quality rubber O-rings, this nailer is designed to last. This combo flooring nailer and stapler is perfect for DIYers tackling home improvement and repair projects, as well as professional contractors at the job site. The Pneumatic 2-in-1 15.5-Gauge and 16-Gauge 2″ Dual Handle Flooring Nailer and Stapler includes a mallet with a rubber head, three interchangeable base plates, air tool oil, and adjustment tools.