- Use for 16-gauge nailing or 15.5-Gauge stapling of sold and engineered wood flooring
- Easy to use with pneumatic compressed air pressure from 70 to 120 PSI and mallet activation
- Includes tool, 1/2 in. Flooring base plate, 3/4 in. Flooring base plate, wrenches, oil, and Owner’s Manual in a molded carrying case
- Compatible with 16-gauge l-cleat flooring nails like Porta-Nails models 4702, 4703, 4704 and 47080
- Compatible with 16-gauge t-cleat flooring nails like Porta-Nails models 42640, 42629, and 42660
Details: The Porta-Nails 465SLT 3-in-1 pneumatic floor nailer and stapler drives 16-gauge L- and T-Style flooring cleat nails, as well as 15.5-Gauge flooring staples. The 465SLT comes complete with non-marring mallet, 3/4 in. Pre-attached base plate, 1/2 in. Interchangeable base plate, wrenches, oil and a carrying case. Perfect for installation of 5/8 in., 3/4 in. And 33/32 in. Domestic solid wood, 3/8 in. To 9/16 in. Solid wood, and 9/16 in. Engineered wood flooring. The versatile magazine holds 100 nails or 120 staples. Extremely easy to use at just 10.75 lbs. With an operating pressure range from 70 to 120 PSI. Backed by QEP Porta-Nails 7 year limited Manufacturer’s warranty and an exceptional parts and service support team. An incredible value over the 7 year warranty life of less than $0.10 a day.