- 3-mode selector switch (contact, sequential, lock) allows user control over nailing options
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2″” to 3-1/2″”
- Built-in air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool
- “”Tool-less”” depth adjustment engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way
- Sharp, pronounced spurs grip wood for controlled nailing at an angle
- To prevent dry firing, tool stops when three nails remain in the magazine
- Durable rear loading aluminum magazine has large nail holding capacity
- Rubber bumpers protect the tool and surface from damage
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Rubber grips for better control and comfortable handling
- Oil Supply (181434-7)
- Tool Hook (122742-7)
- Safety Goggles (191687-A)
- Large Capacity Air Chamber for increased power to drive nails varying in length from 2″ – 3-1/2″.
- Dry-Fire prevention, tool stops firing when 3 nails remain n the magazine
- Sharp Pronounced Spurs, Grip Wood for controlled firing at an angle
- “Tool-less Depth Adjustment, 9 settings allows user to drive nails to the precise level on the wood’s surface
- Sky Hook, Tool can remain close by, but never in the way.
Details: 3- Mode Selector switch allows user control over firing options, Quick 2-step loading process reduces downtime, Built-In air filter minimizes dust and debris from entering tool.