Color: Black and Red
- Uses between 30° to 34° clipped head and offset round head, paper collated framing nails ranging from 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch in length
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; Tool-less depth adjustment for more precise flush and countersink nailing
- Take off the no-mar tip to expose hardened claw tip for a secure grip when toe-nailing wood
- Dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails; with single sequential trigger installed
- Compatible with Paslode 30 degree, Senco 34 degree framing nails and similar
Details: This 3PLUS H3490SP framing nailer can shoot 34-degree paper collated clipped head and offset full head framing nails ranging from 2” to 3-1/2”. It was developed with professional use in mind.This 3PLUS H3490SP tool can be used for variety of applications, such as framing, roofing, siding installation, fencing, wall sheathing, subflooring and bracing jobs. Rear nail loading is pretty convenient and efficient especially for professional users. Its tool-free adjustable depth control device allows for proper setting of nail heads with ease. The tool has been rigorous tested in the most extreme roofing environment at work. No matter what the weather it is, you can count on it. There is no mar tip available when it is needed. Actuation Mode: single sequential firing.