Color: Framing Nailer
- Widely Used：For 21 Degree 2″ to 3-1/4″(50-83mm) framing nails. Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood. It’s perfect for framing, wall sheathing, siding installation, pallet building, wood products assembly, and fencing ect.
- High Quantity: A lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. With the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, our framing nailer can be used for a long time.
- Humanized Design: Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood. Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail. Perfect for professional contractors or home DIY projects. Lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Special Improvement: Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use. -Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or “toe-nailing”.
- Safety Guarantee:Safety designs to require that the nail gun can work only when the safety switch is pressed in order to avoid damage caused by misoperation.
Details: Type of nailer: -Framing nailers. 21degree round nails. Plastic Collated. Type of fastener: -Framing nails. Color: silver. Dimensions: -22.8″ L *16.2″ W*5.3″H Weight: -8.73lbs. 9021NS framing nailer shoots 21 degree nails from 2” up to 3-1/2” long. Its heat treated special alloy iron drive pin, wear-resisting bumper and O-rings allow continuous heavy duty work. With aluminum magazine, it only weighs 7.93lb. It is widely applied in floor and wall framing, truss /window build-up, subflooring and roof-decking, wall-sheathing, mobile home and modular housing construction. 1 year Limited Warranty