- Low profile design for getting into tight spots
- Tool-free selectable trigger for switching between single-drive or multi-drive mode
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment
- Adjustable rafter hook to allow both hands to be free
- Last nail retention magnet to prevent last nail from dropping out
Details: The BOSTITCH LPF33PT 33° Paper Tape Framing Nailer has a low profile design for getting in-between rafters & tight spaces. The tool-free selectable trigger allows for single-drive or multi-drive mode with the flip of a switch and the tool-free depth of drive adjustment designed for precise sinking of fasteners. This unit features an adjustable rafter hook designed so end users can use both hands when needed. A last nail retention magnet helps prevent the last nail from dropping out of the nose of the tool. Most commonly used for framing applications.