- Nailed It: This framing nailer has a tool-free depth adjust and selectable fire trigger. The anti-dry-fire feature will stop it from firing when there are less than 5 nails in the magazine. It’s great for framing, sheathing, remodeling and general outdoor uses.
- Pro Design: This pneumatic nailer features a durable and lightweight magnesium construction, ergonomic grip, and integrated rafter hook. A no mar tip protects surfaces from damage and can be removed to reveal no-slip teeth that grip wood for secure firing.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The Estwing EFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head Framing Nailer is the ideal tool for framing, decking, and fencing jobs. It features a strong, lightweight magnesium body, a one piece drive blade, and rubber O-rings. This air powered nail gun features a no mar tip to protect your work surface from damage, but you can take it off to reveal teeth that grip onto lumber for a secure, no-slip hold when firing. The tool-free finger depth adjust provides a wide variety of options for driving depth, while the air filter and anti-dust cap help keep the interior of your tool clean and functioning smoothly. The 1/4″ industrial NPT swivel fitting rotates 360 degrees for maximum accessibility in tight spots. Hang your nailer up with the integrated rafter hook when you need to free up an extra hand. You can quickly switch from bump to single fire using the select fire trigger. It features an anti-dry-fire mechanism that protects the internal parts by stopping any firing when there are only a few nails remaining. Insert an additional strip of nails through the rear-load magazine and you are ready to go. This nailer is designed to use 21 degree plastic collated round head framing nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″ (.113″ to .131″ shank). This framing nailer is suitable for any professional construction contractor at the job site or DIYer at home, and is high-performing in both indoor and outdoor applications. The Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head Framing Nailer is part of Estwing’s professional line of pneumatic tools.