- Nailed It: This 5-piece framing and finish nail gun kit includes a 21 degree full round head framing nailer, 16-gauge straight finish nailer, 18-gauge brad nailer, 18-gauge narrow crown stapler, and fine wire stapler – plus a canvas bag and fasteners for each tool.
- Pro Design: This kit is the ultimate solution for both professional contractors and DIY builders, covering all your framing and finishing needs – including three nailers, two staplers and a range of accessories, all packed into a durable canvas carrying bag.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Publisher: Prime Global Products
Details: The Freeman P5FRFNFWSCB Pneumatic Framing and Finishing Nailers and Staplers Combo Kit with Canvas Bag and Fasteners (5-Piece) is an essential collection of nail guns for construction contractors and DIYers. This assortment of air powered tools contains a 21 Degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head Framing Nailer (PFR2190), 16-Gauge 2-1/2″ Straight Finish Nailer (PFN64), 18-Gauge 2″ Brad Nailer (PBR50), 18-Gauge 1-5/8″ Narrow Crown Stapler (PST9040), and 20-Gauge Fine Wire Stapler (PFWS). The framing nailer is designed for framing, sheathing, truss assembly, roof decking and subfloors. This durable nail gun features a one piece drive blade made of hardened steel. Put the finish nailer to work on door and window casing, moulding, trim, chair rails and cabinetry. A quick jam release increases productivity. The brad nailer is great for finish and trim, furniture and picture frame assembly. Easy to use for long stretches of time, this tool has an ergonomic design. The narrow crown stapler is perfect for decorative trim, cabinet backing, and hobbies and crafts. A no mar tip ensures professional results. The fine wire stapler is great for insulation, upholstery, screen work, and hobbies and crafts. A comfort grip handle reduces fatigue while increasing control. The pneumatic framing and finishing nailers and staplers Combo kit with canvas bag and fasteners (5-Piece) includes a canvas storage bag and fasteners for each tool so you can get right to work.