- Nailed it: This 21 degree Pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It’s ideal for professional contractors and home DIY projects.
- Versatile and powerful: the framing nailer features tool-free finger depth adjustment and a no mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It’s perfect for framing, wall sheathing, siding installation, subfloors, pallet building, wood box assembly, and fencing.
- The right tool for the job: We’re committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.Operating Pressure: 70 – 115 PSI
- Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction Tools and Accessories, including staplers and nailers For siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, BOSTITCH, Senco, Paslode, and DEWALT.
Publisher: Freeman Pneumatics
Details: The Freeman PFR2190 pneumatic 21 degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head framing Nailer with case is ideal for projects such as framing, subfloors, roof decking, pallet and shipping crate assembly, and fencing. This versatile air powered tool is compatible with 10-12 gauge plastic collated 21 degree full Round Head framing nails from 2″ To 3-1/2″, and a dual mode trigger allows the option of either bump or sequential firing. This nail gun features a 360 degree adjustable exhaust to keep air out of your face, an anti-dry-fire design to extend the life of the tool, an anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder for increased durability, and a tool-free depth adjust for various applications. The body of this framing Nailer is constructed of magnesium to reduce weight, making it easier to use for long stretches of time. The removable no mar tip prevents damage to your working surface. A blow molded carrying case is included, along with safety Goggles, air tool oil, and adjustment tools. The pneumatic 21 degree 3-1/2″ Full Round Head framing Nailer with case will increase productivity For Dyers at home as well as professional contractors at the job site.