Brand: Metabo HPT
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Unique Air Spring Drive System that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time and increased driving speed
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4″ shorter and .6 lbs lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability
- Selective actuation on the control panel transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode, when rapid nailing is preferred
- 30° magazine holds approximately 37 plastic strip collated fasteners from 2″ up to 3-1/2″ in length
- Drives up to 400 nails per charge using the compact 3.0Ah battery
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for a professional finish with varying materials
- Dry fire lock out system prevents nailer from driving when fasteners are low for added safety
Details: The NR1890DC 18V Cordless Paper Strip Framing Nailer completely raises the bar for cordless framing nailers. It is designed so you no longer need the dirty hoses, loud compressors or expensive gas cartridges. It’s equipped with Hitachi’s unique Air Spring Drive System that delivers similar performance as a pneumatic nalier, but offers total cordless freedom. It uses sealed compressed air to drive each nail, which results in zero ramp up time, up to 2 nails driven per second, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and best of all, there is no refilling of the air tank required. This cordless nailer is ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite for quick in-and-out operation with minimal hassle and professional results.