Brand: Metabo HPT
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability. Loading capacity 64 70 nails
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Tool less depth of drive adjustment for improved control and flexibility when fastening into various types of wood
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or “toe nailing”
- 8.8 pounds (or 9.1 pounds) if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
Details: Sometimes in order to make things better you need to take them back to their original design. With that being said here we have the all new and at the same time like the original NR83A5. The NR83A5 has the same legendary durability and reliability you have come to trust with Hitachi, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NR83A. Relying on the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NR83A from the 80’s, the NR83A5 offers both a rapid response and some serious driving power. With the power to drive 2” – 3-1/4” nails into even the toughest materials and tool-less depth of drive for convenient flexibility, there is no job this tool can’t handle. With the selective actuation now on the trigger we not only reduced the total number of parts in the trigger but also eliminated all composite parts.