Brand: Metabo HPT
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Tool-less depth or drive adjustment for flush fastening in varying materials
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Cylinder valve drive system for Rapid response and increased durability
- Rubber grip for superior control and comfort during use
- Two piece aluminum magazines for durability and replacement ease
Details: There is nothing better than the classics and the Hitachi NR83AA5 is the proof. Relying on the same cylinder valve drive system as the original NR83AA from the 80’s, the NR83AA5 offers both a rapid response and some serious driving power, to quickly and consistently sink up to 3 1/4” X 0.131” into the toughest materials. With the selective actuation now located on the trigger, we not only reduced the total number of parts in the trigger, but also eliminated all composite parts.