Brand: Metabo HPT
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing
- Tool-less depth adjustment dial allows the user to countersink or flush drive nails into a variety of materials without having to adjust the pressure at the compressor
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine makes repairs or replacement easy and with minimal expense
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when “toe-nailing”
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure hold
Details: Product Description Hitachi NR90AD(S) 3-1/2-Inch Clipped Head Framing Strip Nailer From the Manufacturer The Hitachi NR90AD(S) 3-1/2-Inch Clipped Head Framing Strip Nailer is smaller, faster and has more style than other models. This newly designed clipped head framer from Hitachi offers state-of-the-art performance and futuristic good looks. It’s lighter weight, too. At just 7-pounds this 3-1/2-inch nailer won’t wear out your arm through a long day of nailing. The tool drives 2-to-3-1/2-inch (.113 to .148 mm), paper tape, clipped head nails for easily tackling the most demanding framing jobs. A Flip Fire switch lets you choose sequential or bump fire modes depending on how fast or how carefully you need to work. A tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment means less downtime and more productivity. Hitachi has improved the magazine with a new, 2-piece anodized aluminum design for maximum durability. Innovative vibration reducing pads extend magazine and tool life. An aggressive, carbon-steel, toenail push lever provides a sure grip when nailing at odd angles or toe nailing. The Hitachi NR90AD(S) 3-1/2-Inch Clipped Head Framing Strip Nailer is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the original purchase date. In addition any pistons, drivers and O-rings associated with this tool are covered by a 90-day warranty. Hitachi Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting and fastening. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.