Brand: Metabo HPT
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two piece anodized aluminum magazine making repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two step nail loading allows for quick and easy reloads
- Dry-fire lockout prevents the nailer from firing when nails are not loaded in the magazine, or nail count is too low
Details: The NR90AFS1 framing nailer drives wire weld collated nails from 2″ to 3-1/2″ in length and features Hitachi’s next generation “Industrial Design”. The newly redesigned head guard allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving you valuable time during tool maintenance. The NR90AFS1 weighs only 7.3 pounds, making it easy to use all day, while still providing the power of bulkier, heavier nailers. A selective actuation switch adds the convenience of being able to quickly change between bump or sequential fire and the tool-less depth of drive eliminates the need to adjust the pressure at the compressor. The simple two-step loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime.